Ažurirane teme   ·    Nove poruke   ·    članovi   ·    Pravila foruma   ·    Traži   ·    RSS
Archive - read only
DREAMBOX - 1
bingobongoDatum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 03:21 | Poruka broj: # 5021

Poruka: 1154

Here is another one:

muhammedisa21Datum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 03:47 | Poruka broj: # 5022

Poruka: 212

Please turkey-turksat
elsanto1Datum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 04:50 | Poruka broj: # 5023

Poruka: 248

83.56.158.59 plus
orckDatum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 10:01 | Poruka broj: # 5024

Poruka: 4

please , russia and ukraina
GartsasDatum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 11:44 | Poruka broj: # 5025

Poruka: 41

Here is few more...

Poruku uredio Gartsas - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 11:53
vvaz24Datum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 16:55 | Poruka broj: # 5026

Poruka: 63

Damn, the Portuguese dreamboxes go down so fast.
moro_musaDatum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 20:01 | Poruka broj: # 5027

Poruka: 139

gracias
vvaz24Datum: Ponedjeljak, 08.12.2014, 21:33 | Poruka broj: # 5028

If u guys have more Portuguese stuff dont forget to share. biggrin
bingobongoDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 00:08 | Poruka broj: # 5029

Quote vvaz24 ()
Damn, the Portuguese dreamboxes go down so fast.

Don't worry: Meo Portugal has so many active ips around that when one goes down, you can easily find another one.

But there are some bouquets that one cannot even mention because of mediatic censorship.

Mine, for example, is that curious country where mafia gangsters can easily kill and run away on scooters, while multimedial activities are monitored step by step by the "virtual police".

Poruku uredio bingobongo - Utorak, 09.12.2014, 00:15
vvaz24Datum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 00:12 | Poruka broj: # 5030

Does Dreambox are betther than webinfs? I find the Dreambox links less laggy than the webinfs ones.
bingobongoDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 00:50 | Poruka broj: # 5031

Quote vvaz24 ()
Does Dreambox are betther than webinfs? I find the Dreambox links less laggy than the webinfs ones.

I think it doesn't depend on the type of web interface. It depends above all on the internet connection of the uploader.

Nowadays, more and more countries are getting internet providers with interesting upload speeds.

Even Iran, Turkey, Greece and Macedonia have improved the upload bandwidth. You just need to choose the best provider for those countries. In many cases, the upload speed is good but not excellent, so you will notice some lags in the streams.

The only European country with disastrous upload rates (whatever is the isp considered) is Italy.

In fact if you test the streaming from whatever Italian ip, you will notice that the buffering is so slow that often the stream will crash without displaying a single frame (which is a much worse situation than with the lags above mentioned).

All Italian internet connections are nowadays characterized by decent download speeds, but totally ridiculous upload rates.

It's the result of the Italian internet policy, which doesn't invest in the technologies that would grant upload rates comparable with the other European and Asian states.

No surprise if an Italian living in Friuli Venezia Giulia, for example, will experience with Telecom Italia upload speed rates much lower than a Slovenian connected with Telekom Slovenia (Siol) and living only a few kilometers of distance far from Friuli.

Poruku uredio bingobongo - Utorak, 09.12.2014, 00:51
vvaz24Datum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 01:17 | Poruka broj: # 5032

Ah, i see thanks for the explanations guys. smile
sailelias2013Datum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 01:37 | Poruka broj: # 5033

Poruka: 5

administrator. You're a bastard. you delete my messages because I'm the one who publishes openwebif works or why? I will do everything I can to make this forum lose credibility. best regards. i
sunburnerDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 11:42 | Poruka broj: # 5034

Poruka: 450

VERDAMMTES EARN CASH GESPAMME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poruku uredio sunburner - Utorak, 09.12.2014, 11:43
GartsasDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 14:05 | Poruka broj: # 5035

Poruka: 41

These are last ones I'll post (for now). You can try our luck with PM if you are searching for something specific...

herrrDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 14:17 | Poruka broj: # 5036

Poruka: 67

Quote bingobongo ()
I think it doesn't depend on the type of web interface. It depends above all on the internet connection of the uploader.

Nowadays, more and more countries are getting internet providers with interesting upload speeds.

Even Iran, Turkey, Greece and Macedonia have improved the upload bandwidth. You just need to choose the best provider for those countries. In many cases, the upload speed is good but not excellent, so you will notice some lags in the streams.

The only European country with disastrous upload rates (whatever is the isp considered) is Italy.

In fact if you test the streaming from whatever Italian ip, you will notice that the buffering is so slow that often the stream will crash without displaying a single frame (which is a much worse situation than with the lags above mentioned).

All Italian internet connections are nowadays characterized by decent download speeds, but totally ridiculous upload rates.

It's the result of the Italian internet policy, which doesn't invest in the technologies that would grant upload rates comparable with the other European and Asian states.

No surprise if an Italian living in Friuli Venezia Giulia, for example, will experience with Telecom Italia upload speed rates much lower than a Slovenian connected with Telekom Slovenia (Siol) and living only a few kilometers of distance far from Friuli.

You forgot one thing: reality wink
I mean not only you: this forum is really interesting fore people like me, not so skilled about networks.
Your posts are even more interesting.
But sometimes an old TV and Radio amateur, as I am, notices that you forget that the device that you're trying to connect should have a good setup in itself...
I noticed some dreamboxes and other web interfaces having bad working caused by problems of the owner: bad reception (bad dish pointing) or even more by local bad decoding (bad card sharing or so on).
A good internet connection to a dreambox without antenna is not so useful... biggrin

Poruku uredio herrr - Utorak, 09.12.2014, 14:24
sunburnerDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 18:53 | Poruka broj: # 5037

Poruka: 450

und schon wieder das spammerarschloch ah123456789
bonogvDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 20:36 | Poruka broj: # 5038

Poruka: 19

Just install AdblockPlus to your browser and disable they Earn Cash Spam ads
bingobongoDatum: Utorak, 09.12.2014, 23:31 | Poruka broj: # 5039

Quote herrr ()
A good internet connection to a dreambox without antenna is not so useful...

The point is that antenna settings can be adjusted as you like, bandwidth often cannot be adjusted because depends on your ISP.

If ISPs don't have enough upload speed (the ideal upload speed for Enigma 2 internet streaming would be 2 mbps), even the best antenna settings in the World will fail miserably.

The average upload rate of Italian users with a Superinternet connection (700 kbps) is about 7 seven times lower than the ideal upload bandwidth (5 mbps) wink

The only real solution - in my own opinion - is living abroad (possibly in a country not exposed to heavy multimedial censorship problems, such as Sweden, Finland, Germany, Belgium or Iceland) and subscribing to whatever cable provider (as most cable providers from North European countries are pretty decent for Enigma 2 based decoders).

Decoder/antenna settings are important too, but can be decided on at a later stage.

Just to make a clarifying comparison: if you have a Ferrari, with a good car setup you'll drive easy and fast; but if the best car you can purchase is a Mini Minor, you'll never be able to drive comfortably, even with the best setup.

Poruku uredio bingobongo - Srijeda, 10.12.2014, 18:08
herrrDatum: Srijeda, 10.12.2014, 04:05 | Poruka broj: # 5040

Poruka: 67

Quote bingobongo ()
The point is that antenna settings can be adjusted as you like, bandwidth often cannot be adjusted because depends on your ISP.

That's right, but speaking about dreambox IPs that we see here unluckly I can not work on them, because I'm not there, and in a lot of situations I think had a lot to do...
For example, surely I can not fix the dish if it's not right, but if we find in remote devices old and unaccurate channels lists, it's possible to do something?

Poruku uredio herrr - Srijeda, 10.12.2014, 04:07
Search:
Top 30 Forumasa